Welcome to the ultimate in sports betting. Get ready for the MaximBet experience. As a bonus gift to new players, we’re giving you a 100% match on your first deposit up to $250. Deposit and claim it now.
HOW IT WORKS
Log in and make your first deposit into your account. We’ll give you a 100% match on that first deposit up to $250 (the “Promotion”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promotion starts on September 20, 2022 at 00:00 a.m. ET, and ends on October 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotional Period”).
The Promotions described below are governed by these official rules and the Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used in these official rules and not otherwise defined shall have the meanings given to such terms in the Terms and Conditions. By participating in a Promotion, you agree to abide by these Rules, and understand that the results of each Promotion, as determined by MaximBet are final in all respects. Promotions are open only to individuals holding a valid account for the Services (“Account”). To register for an Account, visit MaximBet.
To be eligible, players must be at least 21 years old and playing within the state of Indiana.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT where trained counselors can refer you to treatment options in Indiana.
- The Promotion is valid for new MaximBet players only. Current MaximBet players are not eligible for the Promotion.
- The Promotion is valid for players who have created their account at maximbet.com and completed their first deposit of a minimum of $10 during the Promotional Period.
- The Promotion is valid for players who opt-in to the promotion on the MaximBet website or mobile application.
- The Promotion is valid for the first deposit made after opening your account of a minimum of $10.
- The first deposit submitted within the Promotional Period will be considered the “Qualifying Deposit”.
- A player’s first deposit qualifies the player to receive up to $250 in non-withdrawable restricted funds that can only be used at MaximBet (the “Bonus Funds”).
- The amount of Bonus Funds awarded to the player is equal to 100% of the Qualifying Deposit amount, not to exceed $250.
- Only the first $250 of the first deposit is eligible for the Promotion. The player must deposit $250 to be eligible to receive the maximum possible Bonus Fund amount of $250.
- The Promotion cannot be used in combination with any other promotions.
- Bonus Funds will be released into a player’s real money account once the player has wagered the Bonus Funds amount five (5) times (e.g., a $250 deposit requires a player to wager a cumulative total of $1,250 in qualifying sportsbook wagers on MaximBet website or mobile application) (the “Play Through Requirement”).
- Wagers from a player’s real money account and Bonus Funds count towards the Play Through Requirement. Player’s wagers will be drawn from their real money account prior to Bonus Funds.
- Wagers that are cashed out (accepting a payout less than the full potential win and before the competition ends), settled as a push, or voided do not count towards the Play Through Requirement.
- The Play Through Requirement must be met within thirty (30) days from the date of the Qualifying Deposit or the Bonus Funds will expire.
- You must be a registered patron on MaximBet to take part in the Promotion, and your account must remain in an active state until all selections are settled to be eligible to take part in the Promotion.
- Any patron who is self-excluded will not be eligible to participate. Patrons who self-exclude:
i. during the timeframe of the Promotion, or
ii. after the timeframe of the Promotion but before any bonus is credited,
will not be eligible to win or receive any bonus.
- If your account has been suspended, or you have self-excluded, you will not qualify.
- Participants may cancel participation by contacting Customer Support by visiting our Help Center. Upon request for cancellation, we will inform the player of the amount of unrestricted funds that will be returned upon cancellation and the value of restricted funds that will be removed from the player's Account. If the player selects to proceed with cancellation, unrestricted funds remaining in a player's Account will be returned in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Standard MaximBet Terms and Conditions apply. If, under any circumstances, the rules of the Welcome Offer and the bonus rules are in conflict, the rules of the Welcome Offer shall take precedence, and also, if you opt to participate in the Promotion, you agree to comply with these rules, the Bonus Rules and the General MaximBet Terms and Conditions; at all times. If, based on reasonable evidence, we find that you have seriously breached any of these terms, we may render bonuses, bets, refunds and/or related winnings in your patron account void, and we also reserve the right to close your account.
- Qualifying wagers are those on games or events with odds longer than -200 (-110, +100, +350, etc.) or parlays with combined odds longer than -200 (-110, +100, +350, etc.). The -200 equivalent in decimal odds is 1.50, so the odds would have to be higher (1.80, 2.20, etc.).
- MaximBet may cancel or alter the Promotion in the event of any technical difficulties or other occurrences that are beyond the control of MaximBet. Any employee of MaximBet, and their respective family and household members may not participate in the Promotion.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to initiate, terminate, modify, or suspend any Promotion at any time. We reserve the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming, or operator errors, including without limitation computer errors that erroneously award prizes.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, these Terms and Conditions, and the like for the Promotion lie solely with MaximBet, whose decisions are final.
- Bonus Abuse / Fraud: Those participants who are identified to have engaged in any fraudulent activity, bonus abuse, or inappropriate play, will have their Bonus Funds voided, winnings voided or withheld, will be excluded from future bonuses or awards, and/or their account will be locked at the discretion of MaximBet. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- A Participant requesting a withdrawal of an initial deposit and/or only wagers the Deposit Match Bonus associated with the Qualifying Deposit.
- Wagering on both sides of a line on an individual game.
- Multiple/grouped accounts linked by device/static IP/cashier and betting exploitatively.
- All taxes and fees payable on winnings resulting from wagers in your account, prizes awarded to you from Promotions, and Bonus Funds converted to cash in your account, and/or any other payments we may make to you, and all associated tax filings, are your sole responsibility. No such winnings, prizes, cash, or payments can be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for any other consideration, except with our prior written consent. We reserve the right to make tax filings or other reports related to your use of the Services or any winnings, prizes, cash, or payments paid to you.
- All entries are subject to player verification and account review.
- To be eligible, all personal and contract data associated with your account must be verifiable.
- Participation in the Promotion is subject to the Indiana Gaming Commission regulations.
By participating in the Promotion and accepting any prize, except where prohibited by law, each prize winner grants MaximBet and its designees permission to use her/his name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements, other User Content (as defined in the Terms and Conditions), and address (city and state only) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation.